Our customers receive a complete service from Gauteng Refinery. We have developed a step by step refining process to provide you with a best in class service and maximum metal return. From the initial material analysis, we will guide and advise you every step of the way. Strategic alliances with other refineries allow us to source and supply specific precious metals’ compounds that are not produced internally.
We accept a wide range of feedstock, including but not limited to PGM residues, mining concentrates, jewellery scrap, coins (not Krugerrands), autocatalysts, scrap, printed circuit boards and electronic scrap. All metals are purified to 99,5% plus, and sold either as sponge, granules or bars, depending on customer requirements. A list of the indicative types of materials we accept follows and can also be downloaded here.
- ROOTS FROM GOLDCHEM A RAND REFINERY COMPANY , AND HAMONY GOLD'S PGM BUSINESS
- COMBINED HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- SURVIVOR , 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS
- HIGHER MARGINS WITH SECONDARIES
- REPUTATION , WITH PRESTIGIOUS CLIENTS SUCH AS ANGLO AMERICAN PLATINUM , DE BEERS , JOHNSON MATTHEY , PAN AFRICAN RESOURCES , RAND REFINERY , SASOL
- SOUTH AFRICAN BEE COMPLIANCE
- PRECIOUS METALS PIPELINE FUNDING AVAILABLE THROUGH FORTUNE 500 COMPANY , TRADING 4 TONNES PER DAY OF GOLD
- THE LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL MARKET IS LOOKING FOR ALTERNATIVES TO HISTORICAL SERVICE PROVIDERS